Motor Vehicle Accident Lawyers
In the blink of an eye, a motor vehicle accident of any kind can turn your life upside down. You may suddenly face fears, worries and physical pain. Your medical bills may pile up. Due to your injuries, you may also be unable to work. At Hausmann-McNally, S.C., our experienced and compassionate motor vehicle accident attorneys understand what you are going through. We are here to help.
For more than 40 years, our law firm has helped our clients to recover physically, emotionally and financially from the harm they have suffered in a motor vehicle accident. If another person’s negligence caused your crash, you can count on us to ease your stress and aggressively pursue all compensation you are due.
With with a vast number of attorneys and staff members in seven states – Wisconsin, Illinois, Ohio, Indiana, Iowa, Nebraska and North Dakota – we are ready to start work on your motor vehicle accident claim today. Call or reach us online for a free consultation.
Why Choose Our Law Firm for Your Motor Vehicle Accident Case?
At Hausmann-McNally, S.C., we know that you have no shortage of attorneys to choose from when it comes to handling your motor vehicle accident case. As you consider which lawyer to select, we encourage you to consider our firm’s VIP Guarantee and the difference it can mean for you. When you work with our law firm, we promise to:
- Give you close, personal attention. We will listen to you and develop solutions that address your specific legal needs. We will never take a one-size-fits-all approach to your case.
- Get your car repaired or replaced – free of charge. Our attorneys know that finding reliable transportation will be at the top of your list of concerns after a crash. We can put a property damage specialist on your case, deal with the insurance company and take care of all the details of your vehicle repair or replacement claim.
- Help you to get the medical treatment you need. Your health is your top priority. It is ours, too. We can work with your health insurer and/or medical care providers to ensure that you receive proper care and treatment while we focus on your legal claim.
- Thoroughly investigate and prepare your claim. We will put our team of mobile investigators on your case right away and gather evidence to support your claim. We may also consult with experts about how your crash happened, who should be held responsible and what you should seek in damages.
- Pursue all compensation you are entitled to receive. Not every motor vehicle accident case goes to trial. We resolve many cases through settlements. However, we prepare every case for success in the courtroom. That high level of preparation allows us to deal aggressively with insurance companies and seek the maximum amount for our clients. In short, we will determine what you are due and fight for every penny of it.
- Keep you updated about your case. We know how important your case is to you. We will update you about the progress in your case and always be responsive to your calls and e-mails.
- Charge you nothing unless we secure compensation for you. The motor vehicle accident attorneys of Hausmann-McNally, S.C., work with clients on a contingency fee basis. We will charge you no legal fees unless we secure a settlement or judgment that benefits you.
If you are not satisfied with how our legal team has handled your motor vehicle accident case within the first 30 days after you hired Hausmann-McNally, S.C., you can take your file from our office – with no questions asked and no charge for our services.
What Motor Vehicle Accident Cases Do Our Lawyers Handle?
With more than four decades of experience, our law firm knows how to handle a broad range of motor vehicle accident cases. Our attorneys, paralegals, investigators and support staff can tackle the many different issues that arise in different types of crashes, including:
- Auto Accidents
- Passenger Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Bicycle Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
No matter what type of motor vehicle is involved in your case, our goal will be to focus on the details, address your needs and goals and pursue maximum compensation for you. We will identify every party who should be held liable for your losses, and we will determine every potential source of compensation – including compensation that may be available through your own insurance coverage.
What Damages Can You Seek in a Motor Vehicle Accident Claim?
A motor vehicle crash can result in catastrophic – or life-changing – injuries. Traumatic brain injury, spinal cord damage, fractures, burns, soft tissue damage, scarring and disfigurement are common. At Hausmann-McNally, S.C., we will strive to recover full compensation for all harm that you have suffered in your accident, including:
- Past and future medical and other expenses
- Lost income and reduced future earning ability
- Pain and suffering
- Emotional distress
Additionally, in certain personal injury claims that arise from motor vehicle accidents, our firm can pursue other types of damages. Loss of consortium damages, for instance, may be available if you have lost the services and companionship of a loved one due to an accident that resulted from another person’s negligence.
In some situations, punitive damages may be warranted. Those damages do not compensate you for your losses. Instead, they serve to punish and deter the wrongful conduct of another party (or parties).
If you lost a family member in a motor vehicle crash, our law firm would seek wrongful death damages, including the loss of a loved one’s financial support and coverage of all funeral and burial expenses.
The amount of damages that our attorneys seek on your behalf will depend on many factors. Every case is different. Every person is different, too. We will focus on how an accident has impacted your life and pursue a settlement or judgment that addresses your unique situation.
Our Motor Vehicle Accident Attorneys Can Help You Today
If you were injured in motor vehicle accident, or if your loved one died in a crash, you should get in touch as soon as possible with the experienced and caring attorneys of Hausmann-McNally, S.C.
The statutes of limitations in the different states that our law firm serves – Wisconsin, Illinois, Ohio, Indiana, Iowa, Nebraska and North Dakota – limit the time you have to file a legal claim after an accident. You do not want to delay getting the legal help you need and deserve.
Contact us today to discuss your case in a free consultation and learn more about our VIP Guarantee.
Get VIP Service
From Our Attorneys Today!
Special Help for Auto Accident Victims
Hausmann-McNally, S.C., has an extensive network of mobile investigators, and are willing to send someone to your home, hospital room, office or location of your choosing. Once you become a client, we put you in the hands of our capable legal staff including a paralegal who is the link between you and your accident attorney throughout the early phase of your case. As things progress and your medical treatment concludes, your case is assigned to a legal team consisting of a skilled personal injury attorney and a legal secretary. Throughout the process, we work hard to make the experience of presenting your claim more convenient and less stressful. We keep you informed every step of the way, answering any and all questions as they arise.
All automobile accident cases are handled on a contingency-fee basis. This means that we will advance all costs and expenses. You will pay absolutely nothing for lawyers’ fees unless we win a monetary award or settlement in your case. When we win for you—and only then—we then charge an agreed-upon portion of the amount won.